About Giselle Tavilson
Giselle Tavilson took her first steps into her music life with her father İstemihan Taviloğlu, renowned composer. She studied at Hacettepe University Ankara State Conservatory Violin Department. As a sophisticated artist, she received her graduate degree at Texas Tech University International Business Department.
After she returned to Turkey, she focused on her career as a violinist and managed to bring violin to a different dimension. Giselle Tavilson is the first and only aerial violin artist in Turkey. Among her private shows are;
- Formula 1 Grand Prix 2017,
- Milliyet–Gilette Sports Person of the Year 2017,
- 34 th Asian Racing Federation Conference,
- Love Marks Awards,
- MediaCat Awards,
- Exclusive events by renowned brands (Exxon Mobile, Vodafone, Samsung, Efes Pilsen, Borusan, DHL, Schwarzkopf, Turk Telekom, TTNET, Mercedes, Microsoft, IBM, Turkcell, Koctas, Avivasa, Mazda, RaboBankasi, Scrikks, LR Health and Beauty’ Templo Group, Tofas, Arcelik, Arton Capitol, Global Citizen, Dossa Dossi, Emerson, Izmir Fashion Night Out, Insinkerator, Dogus Holding, YapiKredi, BP Petrol, Tricon Energy, System Air HSK, Arkas Holding, Tetrapark, TAV, Rock Fm, Sinema TV, Digiturk, Adecco)
- Opening Ceremonies (Hilton Kozyatagi Opening Ceremony, Le Meridien Etiler Opening Ceremony, Fitre public Dubai Opening Ceremony, Al Mandaloun Beirut…)
- Trade Fairs (Citys Cape Global Dubai Real Estate Fairs 2016 and 2017, Citys Cape Global Baku Real Estate Fair 2016,)
- Festivals(Istanbul 2014, Burlesque Festival)
- And Congresses (ICCA Congress 2014, Hematology Congress 2013).
Giselle Tavilson gave performances with her electro violin at such venues as Optimum AVM Izmir, Optimum AVM Istanbul, Kent AVM, Midpoint AVM, Anatolium AVM, Four Seasons Bosphorus, Çırağan Hotel Kempinski, Mardan Palace, Ritz Carlton, Sait Halim Paşa, Raffles Hotel Zorlu, Zorlu PSM, Shangri – La Bosphorus, Adile Sultan Mansion, Lutfi Kirdar, Yalıkavak Marina and at exclusive events.
She has appeared on a number of primetime news programs at Haberturk, Kanal D and ATV, and various TV shows including Kanal D Magazin, Starlife Magazin. Oylum Talu – Burası Haftasonu Haberturk, Saba Tumer’le Bu Gece TV8, Cuneyt Ozdemir 5N1K CNN Turk have also been among the TV shows that welcomed her as their guest.
She received coverage in publications, national and international, including Cosmopolitan, Harper’s Bazaar, Martha Stewart Wedding, Esquire, Samdan Plus, Samdan Plus Wedding, ALEM, Hurriyet Kelebek, Milliyet, Aksam, Radikal, Vatan, Posta, Mag Magazin, Klass Magazin. She also performed at exclusive events to such celebrities as Prince Albert II of Monaco, Pamela Anderson, Kate Upton, Lindsey Lohan, Gianluca Vacchi, Liham Cunningham and Jean Reno.
In her years as a classical music student she performed with Rosswel Symphony Orchestra, Big Spring Symphony Orchestra, Lubbock Youth Symphony Orchestra, Cemal ReşitRey Symphony Orchestra, Adana Symphony Orchestra and Eskisehir Symphony Orchestra as a violinist. As of today, she has given performances in the United States, Cannes, Monaco, Germany, France, United Arab Emirates, Lebanon, Azerbaijan, Austria, Denmark, Switzerland and Romania. The artist lives in İstanbul and is a much demanded name in Turkey and abroad in occasions like Business Launch Parties, Premiere Nights, Festivals, Congresses, Fashion Shows, Exclusive Parties, Auto Shows and luxury weddings.